Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
Check out this super easy and super fast pom pom flower craft for kids. Sweet Pea and I did this craft in under 15 minutes and it turned out really cute, didn’t it? Read on to see how easy it is to create and check out more crafts for kids ideas here.
Easy Pom Pom Flower Crafts for Kids
- 1 piece of yellow construction paper
- Pink pom poms
- Yellow pom poms
- Green pom poms
- Craft Glue
How to Make it:
- You might want to play around with the pom poms and figure out how you want them to be arranged before you start adding glue.
- Spread glue for the middle of the flower and stick on the three yellow pom poms.
- Generously spread glue around the outside of the yellow flower center, and then stick the pink pom poms onto the glue for the flower petals.
- Spread a line of glue from the bottom of the flower to the bottom of the construction paper. Stick the green pom poms onto the paper for the stem.
- Let dry.
It is really as easy as that!
This really makes a nice, easy, and fast craft that you can easily do with even small children after dinner.
What super easy crafts do you do with your kids?
Thanks for reading!