Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
If you kids love going to the zoo, they will love this series of zoo animal toilet paper roll crafts for kids! Little hands can easily help stick on googly eyes, practice scissor skills, and assemble these adorable zoo animals. Of course, you might need to finish the animals with a glue gun (always a good idea) but the result is an adorable series of zoo animal crafts that would make a great (an inexpensive) toy for your kids to play with as they recreate the magic of your latest trip to the zoo.
Zoo Animal Toilet Paper Roll Crafts for Kids!
Aren’t these the cutest crafts ever? Also, you could totally do a mini-theme like The Wizard of Oz:
Zoo Animal Books for Kids
1. Giraffes Can’t Dance: This book is sooo amazing! It is gorgeously illustrated and tells the tale of a giraffe who just needs to find what he is good at so he can do it better than anyone else!
- Dear Zoo: This is a super sweet book that even little hands would love. Kids can lift the flaps and practice making animal sounds. So much fun!
- If I Ran the Zoo: This is a zany fun look at what kind of animals could be at the zoo if our imaginations were to run wild!
- Goodnight Gorilla: This is a super fun (and wordless) picture book where you can see what happens at night at the zoo. You might be surprised at what happens!
- The View At the Zoo: So, when you go to the zoo, who is visiting whom? Are the animals on display or are we?
Thanks for reading and if you love doing crafts with your kids, be sure to snag this Ultimate Craft Supply Checklist!