Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
Oh my, I never knew there were so many super cute craft ideas for a holiday like St. Patrick’s Day. Of course, I should have known.. since there are so many talented Moms, teachers, and crafters around. If you are looking for ways to make this holiday special for your kid that don’t involve sugar cereals and an investment in clogging, check out these super sweet and fun St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids! For your convenience, I have divided them into rainbow, leprechaun, and shamrock/4-leaf clover crafts for kids.
Note: you can see the original craft tutorial either by clicking on the blog name or the picture of the craft.
St. Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids
- This rainbow from Kids Craft Room looks like it would be such a simple and fun craft to do with even young kids!
- Kids Craft Room has more great rainbow craft ideas as well, like this super fun wind sock.
- I am going to die of cuteness from this little TP roll rainbow craft from Sugar Aunts.
- Discovering the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow has never been so much fun– from Fantastic Fun and Learning.
- This would make such a fun craft afternoon.. Making the rainbow, the pot of gold, and the leprechaun! Great project from Mini Monets and Mommies.
- I love how simple and bright this rainbow craft from The Imagination Tree is.
- Speaking of bright, have you ever thought to make a rainbow out of pipe cleaners? Check out this idea from Kid Things.
- We love to dye pasta and string beads. Check out this rainbow necklace from Gift of Curiosity.
- Oooh, how much fun can one kid have? Digging for gold with a twist from Playground Parkbench.
- Making a suncatcher is a project that will brighten anyone’s day. See how Hands on As We Grow does it!
- I really think I am in love with this button rainbow from Preschool Inspirations.
- If you have a preschooler, they probably are slightly obsessed with washi tape. Why not make this rainbow from I Heart Crafty Things.
- How can you resist this little leprechaun lass from Playground Parkbench?
- These leprechaun hats from Meaningful Mama are so festive!
- Handprint crafts are great because they are fun and a keepsake all at the same time. Try this one from Crafty Morning.
- Oh my, this little leprechaun could not be any cuter, right? Great idea from I Heart Crafty Things.
- How about a leprechaun your kid can use for pretend play.. like this adorable one from Gluesticks and Gumdrops.
4-Leaf Clover Crafts (or Shamrocks)
- Such a fun and simple stamp idea from Sunny Day Family.
- Potato Stamping is always fun. Check out this shamrock idea from Clare’s Little Tots.
- This is a neat art project concept from Mini Monets and Mommies.
- Another great keepsake craft from Capri + 3.
- Best Toys 4 Toddlers has a great take on the suncatcher. This one is adorable!
- Anything involving salt dough is bound to be fun. Check out this cute shamrock idea from Meaningful Mama.
- And for something a little more complex, you could make these sweet four leaf clovers, also from Meaningful Mama.
- Using recyclables as stamps are great fun and great for the environment. Cute idea from Crafty Morning.
- Such a super fun idea for a twirler from I Heart Crafty Things.
- If you are looking for a super simple craft, you cannot go wrong with scrunched tissue paper. Great idea from The Resourceful Mama.
Phew! That is quite a list. I don’t think we will be lacking in great idea at our house.
However, if you were wanting more fun ideas for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day, check this post out as well!
Thanks for reading and may the luck of the Irish be with you!