Ahhh, nothing like seeing the daffodils poking up through the ground at the first signs of Spring. As part of your celebration, why not check out some of these great Spring crafts for kids. (Hint: I threw in a few fun Spring activities for kids too!). Some of these are really simple. They are all adorable and so much fun to make!
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Pom Pom Flower Craft
- Easter Egg Flower Craft
- Lion and Lamb Paper Plate Craft
- 20 Super Cute Butterfly Crafts
- Easy Glitter Butterfly Craft
- Super Cute Butterfly Magnet Crafts
- Bottle Stamp Bag Craft (great gift for Mother’s Day!)
- Simple Handprint Flower Craft
- Shaving Cream Paint Flower Bouquet
- Making Fairy Dust
- Clothespin Fairies
- Digging for Treasure Outdoor Activity
Thanks for reading and enjoy the great weather!