Kawaii-Inspired Shamrocks Craft For Kids
This super adorable Kawaii-Inspired Shamrocks Craft for Kids is incredibly easy and the perfect St. Patrick’s Day craft to do with your kids!
I didn’t know what Kawaii meant until recently. I just thought these adorable crafts with the cute eyes and cheeks were a fad. Well, they are a fad… a Japanese mega awesome fad that is thankfully extending it’s cuteness to the rest of the world. This Kawaii-inspired Shamrocks craft for kids is super adorable and ridiculously easy to make!
Not only is this a fun craft, kids can work on shapes, colors, cutting and counting with this simple St. Patrick’s Day craft created from felt. Add a pin back, magnets or a hair clip to these super cute Shamrocks!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
Click the photo for more information about this super fun activity book!
what you will need:
- Craft Felt – Assorted Shades of Greens and Light Pink
- Dollar Store Wiggle Eyes
- Pin Back; Hair Clip; Magnets
- Permanent Marker
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks (low temp works best!)
- FREE Shamrock Craft Template PATTERN SHEET – Three Sizes Included! (see below)
How to make the kawaii-inspired shamrocks craft!
Download, print and cut out Shamrock shapes from the Pattern Sheet (see below to subscribe and get yours!). Select one of the three sizes included or mix and match! Trace onto green craft felt with a permanent marker. Cut out with scissors, inside the lines, so you have a clean finished project.
Cut small rectangles and then squares from light pink craft felt. Cut the squares into circles for the shamrock’s cheeks and then attach with the glue gun.
Attach wiggle eyes with the glue gun and glue sticks to the top center of the Shamrock, placing them right beside each other.
Draw a wide and shallow smile from cheek to cheek with a black permanent marker.
Flip Shamrocks over and attach a pin back, hair clip and/or magnets to the back of each with the glue gun and glue sticks.
A fun family activity to create in just about 30 minutes. Add a name for the perfect place card for a St. Patrick’s Day party with the kiddos. The possibilities are endless with these cuties!
Check Out These Fun Rainbow and St. Patrick’s Day Craft And Activity Ideas Too!
- Dollar Store Cloud and Rainbow Craft Stick Craft
- Rainbow and Pot of Gold Craft
- Leprechaun Hat Craft Stick Craft!
- Jellyfish Rainbow Craft
- St. Patrick’s Day Treat Wands
- Leprechaun Bait!
- Leprechaun Paper Plate Craft
- Puzzle Piece Shamrock Wreath Craft
- Coffee Filter Rainbow Craft
- Craft Stick Rainbow Boat
- How to Make Crystal Rainbows
- Rainbow Pancake and Fruit Skewers
- Rainbow Slime!
- Unicorn Paper Plate Rainbow Craft For Kids
- Cereal and Marshmallow Rainbow Necklace
- Rainbow Ribbon Craft