Kawaii-Inspired Rainbow Craft For Kids
This Kawaii-Inspired Rainbow Craft For Kids is super adorable and a really fun idea for kids!
Kawaii-Inspired crafts are really so cute! The designs are fun and really… if you put googly eyes on almost anything it makes it ultra adorable. This Kawaii-Inspired Rainbow Craft is no exception. The pastel colors make this cute craft super pretty as well! This would be the perfect craft to do for a crafternoon or a sleepover even!
For younger kids, this craft provides a fun opportunity to work on shapes, colors, cutting and counting. Add a pin back, magnets or a twine hanger to these super cute Rainbows!
Click the photo for more information about this super fun activity book!
What you will need:
- Craft Felt – Rainbow Shades of Pastels
- Dollar Store Wiggle Eyes
- Pin Back; Magnets; Baker’s Twine
- Permanent Marker
- Glue Gun and Glue Sticks (low temp works best!)
- FREE Kawaii-Inspired Rainbow Craft Template (see below)
How to Make the Kawaii-Inspired Rainbow Craft:
Download, print and cut out Rainbow shapes from the Pattern Sheet (see below). Trace onto colored craft felt with a permanent marker. Cut out with scissors, inside the lines, so you have a clean finished project. Experiment with colors and have fun.
Layer Rainbow shapes from largest to smallest, using the glue gun and glue sticks.
Cut small rectangles and then squares from light pink craft felt. Cut the squares into circles for the Rainbow’s cheeks and then attach with the glue gun.
Attach wiggle eyes with the glue gun and glue sticks to the top center of the Rainbow, placing them right beside each other. Create a wide and shallow smile from cheek to cheek with a length of Baker’s Twine.
Flip Rainbows over and attach a pin back, magnet or Baker’s twine hanger to the back of each with the glue gun and glue sticks.
A fun family activity to create in just about 30 minutes. Add a name for the perfect place card for a Rainbow birthday party with the kiddos. The possibilities are endless with these cuties!
Check Out These Fun Rainbow and St. Patrick’s Day Craft And Activity Ideas Too!
- Dollar Store Cloud and Rainbow Craft Stick Craft
- Mason Jar Leprechaun Craft
- Coffee Filter Leprechaun Craft
- Kawaii-Inspired Shamrocks Craft
- Rainbow and Pot of Gold Craft
- Leprechaun Hat Craft Stick Craft!
- Jellyfish Rainbow Craft
- St. Patrick’s Day Treat Wands
- Leprechaun Bait!
- Leprechaun Paper Plate Craft
- Puzzle Piece Shamrock Wreath Craft
- Coffee Filter Rainbow Craft
- Craft Stick Rainbow Boat
- How to Make Crystal Rainbows
- Rainbow Pancake and Fruit Skewers
- Rainbow Slime!
- Unicorn Paper Plate Rainbow Craft For Kids
- Cereal and Marshmallow Rainbow Necklace
- Rainbow Ribbon Craft