Super Easy DIY Gingerbread House Decorating Kit! (FREE Printable)
Download this FREE printable label and put together this super easy DIY Gingerbread House Decorating Kit this Christmas as a fun family tradition or a great gift!
Making Gingerbread Houses at Christmas time is one of our families most favorite Christmas holiday traditions! There are few Christmas activities more iconic than decorating gingerbread houses with gumdrops, icing, sprinkles, and candy canes! This is such an easy and fun activity to do with your kids.
This DIY Gingerbread House Decorating Kit would be the perfect pre-Christmas gift to give your kids. Of course, that means it would also be a great gift to give friends, neighbors, or even co-workers! Check out this DIY Gingerbread House Decorating Kit and download these free printable tags for the perfect finishing touch!
Sunshine Whispers participates in the Amazon Associates and Amazon Influencer Programs. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned on this site and in this post.
What you will need:
- Craft/bead organizing box (this is a perfect-sized one)
- Various candies
- Packaged graham crackers
- Packaged cookie or cake icing
- Gift label printed on cardstock or sticker paper.(see below)
How to put together the Gingerbread house decorating kit
Clean the craft/bead organizing box and allow to dry completely.
Using a funnel (because smaller candies like to jump), place the candies in each compartment of the organizer. (If needed, secure the lid with clear tape.) You can load up on holiday-themed sprinkles and candies, but don’t forget about basics like rainbow jimmies, gumdrops, M&M’s, and other fun ideas that aren’t necessarily Christmas themed!
Print out the printable Gingerbread House Decorating Kit label. Cut out the label and attach the label to the organizing box. You could attach it to the box with tape runner or craft glue.
Wrap the Gingerbread House Decorating kit, packaged graham crackers, and packaged icing in a decorative box or basket.
Check Out These Christmas Traditions Your Family Will Cherish! These Are Definitely Great For A Stress Free Holiday
Christmas traditions are some of the most powerful bonding opportunities for your family. I know the memories I made as a kid at Christmas-time are a strong anchor for me as an adult.
There are so many ideas though. It’s hard to keep track, isn’t it? Well, these Christmas family traditions are fantastic. Hope you like these ideas!
- Throw a North Pole Breakfast for your kids
- Kid Friendly Advent Calendars Kids Will Love!
- Simple Tips for Making Christmas Cookies With Kids
- The Absolute Best Christmas Movies for Families
- How to Create a DIY Hot Chocolate Bar
- Santa official nice list certificate- FREE Printable
- Simple Ways For Kids to Help Decorate For Christmas
- How to Keep Kids Entertained During Holiday Dinners
- Holiday Traditions You Can Skip For a Stress Free Holiday
- The Best Christmas Eve Traditions To Start With Your Kids!
- The Best Gingerbread House Making Kits Ever!
- Take your family on the North Pole Express- FREE Printable
- How to answer the most common questions your kids have about Santa
- Easy ways to help kids in need this Christmas
- 10 Family Bonding activities for the best Christmas ever!
- Drool-Worthy Christmas Cookies You Have to Bake This Year!
- How to Celebrate Christmas Traditions From Around the World